Questions and answers
- How is the resource licensed?
- How do I buy the resource?
You can purchase the resource online, by credit card, or pay by bank transfer or cheque upon receipt of an invoice.
- Do I need to pay in advance if I am being invoiced?
No. We will give you immediate access to the simulations upon receipt of a purchase order.
- Does the price include VAT?
VAT is added to the price at 20%. No VAT is charged for non-EU customers.
- Can I buy with a credit card?
Yes. Select the 'pay with card' option when you’ve completed the order form.
- Is there a different licensing arrangement for university clients?
The university licence includes use of both Finance Lab Professional and Finance Lab. Neither can be purchased separately. Schools outreach events run on campus are included in the licence.
- Are the simulations available to businesses and is there a different price?
Prices for business customers will depend on the number of users and sites. Please contact us for a quote.
- Can I try the software before purchase?
We offer teachers and lecturers a single user access trial account to allow you to demo the software and evaluate the resources. The standard trial length is 7 days but this can be extended if required.
- Will the simulations work on hand-held devices?
The simulations are designed to work on all screen sizes and have been tested on desktop computers, laptops, notebooks, iPads, iPhones and android mobile devices. They are also Windows and MAC compatible.
- Which browser should I use?
The simulations perform best when used in the latest versions of all major web browsers. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome for the optimum experience.
- Is there a limit to the number of PCs or laptops I can use it on?
There is no limit to the number of PCs. The site licence allows access to the software for an unlimited number of users, as long as they are enrolled students.
- How often do you release new content and features?
Game content will be added and updated periodically and new features and improvements in functionality are added on an ongoing basis.