Questions and answers
- How is the resource licensed?
The simulations are designed for collaborative use and are sold on a site-licence basis. The product must be purchased by a teacher or lecturer in the name of an educational institution.
- Does the university licence cover use of the software for schools' outreach events?
Yes, providing the licence is purchased for a minimum of a year. Please contact us for further details and a quote.
- How do I buy the resource?
You can purchase the resource online, by credit card, or pay by bank transfer or cheque upon receipt of an invoice. Or you can print the order form and fax it to us on 44 (0)1225 580 556.
- Do I need to pay in advance if I am being invoiced?
No. We will give you immediate access to the simulations upon receipt of a purchase order.
- Does the price include VAT?
VAT is added to the price at 20%. No VAT is charged for non-EU customers
- How do I place an order from outside the UK?
International customers can buy directly from the UK. If you are in Australia, Colombia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand or Peru, you can buy directly from our local distributors. Their contact details will appear when you select the country on the order form.
- Are the simulations available to businesses?
Yes, please contact us for a quote. Prices for business customers will depend on the number of users and sites.
- Can I try the software before purchase?
In addition to the Finance Lab and Dealing Room demos on the site we also offer access to an evaluation version of each game on a no-obligation basis. Complete the trial request form on the Try For Free page.
- Will the simulations work on hand-held devices?
Finance Lab and Dealing Room are designed to work on all screen sizes and have been tested on desktop computers, laptops, notebooks, iPads, iPhones and android mobile devices. The Trading Floor simulation is a Flash–based game that is also Windows and Mac compatible
- How often do you release new content and features?
Game content will be added and updated periodically and new features and improvements in functionality are added on an ongoing basis.